Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board – DSSSB 2018 notification to fill various posts Under Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of NCT of Delhi & Services Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Dsssb Nursing Officer Vacancy 2018 and more Vacancies are on permanent Basis with two years of probation period. One applicant can apply only for one post else it would be rejected. Interested and eligible candidates must register themselves online after 13th July 2018 to 13th August 2018 by visiting : https://dsssbonline.nic.in.
Details of Vacancies:-
||Name of Post
||Technical Assistant (Ophthalmology)
||Lab. Technician (Gr.-IV)
||Medical Record Clerk
||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
||Lab Assistant (Group-IV)
||Technical Assistant (OT/CSSD)
||Assistant Security Officer
||Lab. Technician Gr. III
||Grade-IV (DASS)/JR. ASSTT
How to apply for How to apply for Dsssb Health and Family Welfare Vacancy :-
Step 1 – Visit the official website – https://dsssbonline.nic.in.
Step 2 – Click on “Click for New Registration” if you have not applied for any DSSSB vacancies or Sign in with your previously generated registration number and password.
Step 3 – Now Click on Apply Button at the top most corner.
Step 4 – Find your post code and click on Apply Now Button in front of your post code.
Step 5 – Fill the application form, make the payment and print your application form.
Link to Download Detailed Advertisement :- Click Here
EXAMINATION FEES AND MODE OF PAYMENT:
₹ 100/- (One Hundred only)
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
- Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to exservicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession.
- The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Other mode of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected outrightly and payment made shall stand forfeited.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Dsssb Nursing Officer Vacancy 2018
Post Code:- 03/18
Name of the post:- Nursing Officer in H&FW Deptt
Number of Vacancies: (Total-684 )- (UR-345, OBC-185, SC-103, ST-51) including PH-(OH-27), Exsm-68.
Educational Qualification for Dsssb Nursing Officer Vacancy 2018:-
- Matriculation or its equivalent.
- ‘A’ Grade certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
- Certificate in Midwifery.
- Should be able to speak Hindustani fluently.
Pay Scale:- PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
Age Limit for Dsssb Nursing Officer Vacancy 2018:- Below 32 years. Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/Departmental Candidates/ExSM/PH etc. in accordance with the instructions / orders issued by Govt. of India/DoPT from time to time.
Age Relaxation :
||EXTENT OF AGE CONCESSION
||PH + SC/ST
||PH + OBC
||Departmental candidate with at least three years continuous service in Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
||Upto 05 years for Group ‘B’ posts (which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of post.)
||Meritorious Sports Persons
||Upto 05 years (10 years for SC/ST and 08 years for OBC candidates)
||Ex-Servicemen Group C & B (Non-Gazetted)
||Period of Military service plus 3 years
||Widows/ divorced women/ women judicially separated and who are not re-married (for Group ’C’ posts)
||Upto the age of 35 years (upto 40 yrs for SC/ST & 38 for OBC)
MODE OF SELECTION:
The selection shall be made through One Tier examination scheme.
Opening Date of Registration: 13 July 2018
Closing Date of Registration: 13 August 2018