Recently DSSSB advertisement is out to fill up Nursing Officer vacancy in Delhi government hospital. The competition is going to be very tough therefore some key points to remember and the proper selection of best books is must for DSSSB Nursing Officer exam 2018. In this article, we are telling you about some of the important key points and the list of must have books for dsssb nursing officers exam.
Key Points for DSSSB nursing officers exam:-
- Depth Knowledge of syllabus – Complete knowledge is necessary to clear the exam. In DSSSB Nursing Officers Exam has 200 questions from 6 different subjects which are, General Awareness 20 marks, Hindi Language 20 Marks, English Language 20 Marks, Numerical Ability 20 Marks, Reasoning Ability 20 Marks, Nursing Subjects 100 Marks
- Focus on your weak area of Study – you have to identify the area in which you are weak and require special enhancement in that area. Try to read and learn all basic concepts and start practicing on your weak area. In your strong area, you don’t have to learn basic concept only needs to practice questions.
- Don’t waste time – Don’t waste your time, time is main key to success. Read as much of books you can read. Make a strong time table to study and try to study beyond your time table not lesser than it.
- Buy Books online – Don’t waste your time by searching for the books at the local shops because there is no difference in the pricing of a local shop and online. You can find some books in less price than the local shop.
- Short Breaks – Don’t let yourself bored from study whenever you felt bored just go to the Youtube and watch & learn the topics online or you can go to Google and search for topics you want to read.
Must have books for DSSSB Nursing Officer Exam –
According to the news may be the exam for the post of Nursing Officer may in the October last or in the November first week. So we recommended you to don’t waste your time in searching for the books for Nursing Officers exam preparation just go to the links and buy the book online and save your time for searching for the best books. Money is nothing but time is everything so just go and ahead and order today the books for yourself. The Detailed information for the subject wise books is given below based on the following important considerations.
• Recommended by DSSSB Qualified candidates.
• Covers Complete DSSSB syllabus.
• Easy to learn all basic concepts.
• High-Quality question for practice.
1) Vardhan Comprehensive Guide for NURSING Competitive Examinations (3rd Revised edition 2017)
- This Book Contains more than 9000 MCQ questions
- Contains 6500 Key Points
- Must Read this book for DSSSB exam for better result.
2) Target High-3rd Edition
- Synopses of All Nursing & Medical Subjects
- 2000+ MCQs with Explanations
- 7500+ Practice Qs of High Standard (500 New Qs)
- 43 Recent Exams (2017-10) Solved Papers (11 New Papers)
- 8 Color plates on Anatomical Illustrations (All New Color Plates)
- 55 Appendices containing Tables & Flowcharts (10 New Appendices)
- 200+ Colored Image-based Qs covering ECGs & Instruments (70 New Qs)
3) Key to Success Staff Nurses Recruitment Exam (12000+ Solved MCQs with Exams Across India)
- 12000+ solved MCQs from exams across India
- 29 recent year papers
4) Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination
- This is the must have book for all nursing exams preparations
5) Lucent’s General Knowledge
- Best Book for General Knowledge
6) Arihant’s Objective General English
7) Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
8) Arihant’s Samanya Hindi
9) A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal
Also Read :
Dsssb Nursing Officer Vacancy 2018
What is an SGOT test and why its used