Getting the best books can improve your preparation by a lot and it is very much important to have the best books for the AIIMS Nursing Officer exam. To qualify in the AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam, you need to study every topic given in the exam seriously and in-depth. Therefore, having the best books at your disposal can make your preparation not only easier but also better.
AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET exam Pattern subject will be based on General Awareness & Aptitude Test, Subject Related Question and General English and some important post listing here
- AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Exam will be Multiple Choice Question Paper
- AIIMS NORCET 2022 question paper subject in General English, Nursing Subject, and General Awareness & Aptitude Test
- AIIMS NORCET Paper conducted on Total 200 Marks and 200 Question
- Every correct answer will be provided and credit for 1 Marks and every wrong answer will ½ deducted
- AIIMS NORCET 2022 question paper duration in 3 Hours of conducted of examination
Number of Question
General Awareness & Aptitude Test
Subject Related Question
Best Book for AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam 2022
1. Target High 6th Premium Edition
- This is the best Book for AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam 2022.
- Thoroughly Revised and Updated Edition with all recent papers, topics and current Affairs.
- Includes 6000 plus new questions and 200 pages of new content.
- Covers about 21000 questions including 5000 MCQs with rationale, 15000 practice questions.
- Clinical-Based questions in 13 subjects covering 1000+ Topics.
- 3000 Golden Points for last minute revision in book and podcast form.
- 100 plus Previous years papers covering 25 plus Exams of national and state level.
2. Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination
- Thousand of high quality review questions, Including alternate item formats and next generation questions.
- Content Review that you can use throughout all Nursing exams
3. Competitive Handbook of Nursing Vol 1 & 2 (Combo, English) by PR Yadav (Best Nursing Guide Combo)
- A complete manual for all Nursing Competitive Examinations like: CHO all states, AIIMS, DSSSB, PGI, SGPGI, ESIC, RPSC, RUHS, GMCH, PSC IGNOU, JIPMER etc.
- A single pair of books (Competitive Handbook of Nursing CR and MCQs) is sufficient to get victory in almost every nursing competitive exam.
- Every sentence of the book has either competitive or descriptive significance.