Indian Navy Hiring for 49 Positions in 2022: Check out how to apply online for a salary of up to Rs.142400.
Indian Navy Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022: The Indian Navy seeks applications from qualified applicants for the following positions, which shall be filled on a proforma attached by Registered/Speed post (Application in other forms of mailing will not be accepted). Selected applicants are often required to serve in units administered by Western Naval Command. They can, however, be sent anywhere in India in Naval Units / Formations based on administrative needs.
Post-Wise Qualification, Age Details for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
1. Staff Nurse (Civilian Sister/Former Nurse)
Between the ages of 18 and 45.
(a) Matriculation or an equivalent qualification. (b) Nursing training certificate from an approved hospital. (c) A fully qualified nurse in Medical and Surgical Nursing and Midwifery.
Knowledge of Hindi or the local language is preferred.
2. Library and Information Aide
Age: Not older than 30 years.
Qualifications: (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognised University or Institute; (ii) Two years’ professional experience in a Library under the Central or State Government, Autonomous or Statutory Organization, Public Sector Undertaking, University, Recognised Research or Educational Institution.
Diploma in Computer Application from a recognised university or institute is preferred.
3. Civilian Motorist (Ordinary Grade)
Age range: 18 to 25 years old
Qualifications: I Matriculation from a recognised Board/Institution, as well as understanding of first-line maintenance. (ii) Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMVs) and Motor Cycles require a driver’s license. and (iii) one year of practical experience operating Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMVs).
Full Advertisement : Download
Mode of Selection for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- Application shortlisting When the number of applications submitted in proportion to the vacancies is excessive (for jobs requiring a minimum qualification as defined by SRO) and it is not convenient or practical for the department to call all candidates for the written exam. At their discretion, the Indian Navy may limit the number of eligible candidates whose applications are registered by shortlisting on merit in the ratio 1:25 to the number of vacancies based on the marks obtained in the minimum requisite educational qualification specified in paragraph 4 of this recruitment/post. Simply meeting the basic selection criteria does not guarantee that a person/applicant will be summoned for the written test.
- Written Examination Scheme All eligible candidates who have been shortlisted will be required to take a written examination consisting of objective type questions based on the essential/desirable qualifications listed in para 4 above and bilingual in both English and Hindi (except for General English) covering the following aspects:
- Driving Exam Candidates seeking for Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) must take a qualifying driving test. The specific day, time, and location will be mailed to all qualified candidates.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Job Description
1. Staff Nurse(Erstwhile Nurse/Civilian Sister)
- In the absence of a doctor, act as a first responder and responsible individual. Maintenance of the case till it has been shown to the doctor.
- Before exhibiting to the doctor, take a pulse, temperature, blood pressure, and other vital indicators.
- Attending to detained bed cases – Maintaining a bed case intake and outflow table.
- In situations of hyperpyrexia, use a sponge bath.
- Upkeep of the Central Dressing Room.
- Upkeep of the Minor Operation Theater.
- Post-Operative Case Management
- Pre-operative preparation and management of Major and Minor preparation, as well as supervision of surgical gauze preparation before sending to auto cleaning, are all examples of services provided.
2. Library & Information Assistant
- Library resource cataloguing, custody, safeguarding, and accounting
- Book classification.
- Books/periodicals are issued and returned.
- Users are given information and advice.
- Record keeping for library resources.
- Journal/periodical circulation
- Article indexing for simple retrieval, etc.
3. Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Driving Heavy and Light Motor Vehicles
- Fuel oil and water replacement
- Vehicle cleanliness.
- Examine for flaws and inadequacies.
- Minor adjustments and lubrication
- Reporting flaws that are beyond his ability to correct
- Drivers must inspect, evaluate, and clean their cars before reporting for duty. Etc.
Read Full Details CLICK HERE